In my previous blog, i have mention about J!nx and this week’s blog, i will talk about J!NX again but focus more on tool which is HowSociable and my experience towards HowSociable tool.
What is HowSociable?
HowSociable measure the impact of the brand on 36 social medias by providing a Magnitude score which deliver an indication of the level of activity around a brand during a given week. The score range from 0 to 10. When the score is 0 for the given week it’ll mean that there is zero activity of the brand for that given week. Whereas when the score is 10, it can be expected that the particular brand will be known by anyone who uses social media.
For free users you will be able to gain access to 12 metrics where as when you subscribe you will be able to gain access to all the 36 metrics.
For more information about HowSociable you can visit: http://www.howsociable.com
My experience with using the tool:
- It is pretty easy to use.
- For the paid version, more data can be accessed such as viewing a historical graph of the impact of the brand.
Any interesting insights found while using the tool :
- Easy and fast for anyone to check how their brand is doing by looking at the score of the brand.
- Easy for the company to check how their brand is doing at different social media such as Facebook , Twitter or Linkedin to check if any of the targeted social media is doing well enough or not.
Recommendations made for the organization.
- They should maintain being active on Facebook and twitter as these are the places where the brand ” j!nx ” is talked about most.